Lead Design Engineer Layout and Piping
For our client, an EPCM organisation, in the region of Rotterdam we are looking for a Lead Design Engineer Layout and Piping.
In the role of Lead Engineer, Layout and Piping you will play a key role in our projects.
Tasks and responsibilities
– To lead the design work of complex customer projects according to the agreed quality, scope, time and safety
– To take part in design tasks
– To act as a Discipline Lead of a design team when needed
– To manage internal stakeholders, work-share partners and suppliers
– To collaborate and network with client
– To develop oneself in both discipline specific technical competence, and leading design work and work-share partners.
Education and experience required
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of engineering or a similar education (7+ years)
– Experience from international projects
– Professional experience in 3D piping design of process plants. Primary design software we use is Smart 3D, 2D tools, AutoCad and MicroStation skills are also required
– Knowledge in pressure equipment directives (PED), applicable standards, guidelines and regulations (GMP) is seen as an advantage
– Fluent English and Dutch, both written and spoken
– Good communication skills
After a temporary employment through dNM a permanent contract will be offered by our client.
We offer a versatile and challenging position in an international environment in one of the most demanding industrial areas in the world. This is a great opportunity to make a personal contribution to further development of a growing company in this region.
If you have any questions about this position contact us or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org