Lead Design Engineer Mechanical
For our client, an EPCM organisation, in the region of Rotterdam we are looking for a Lead Design Engineer Mechanical.
We are offering challenging work in project environment in study, basic engineering and detailed engineering phases in different process and energy industry projects.
Tasks and responsibilities
– To lead the design work of complex customer projects according to the agreed quality, scope, time and safety
– To take part in design tasks
– To act as a Discipline Lead of a design team when needed
– To manage internal stakeholders, work-share partners and suppliers
– To collaborate and network with client
– To develop oneself in both discipline specific technical competence, and leading design work and work-share partners
Education and experience required
– B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering
– 7+ years design engineering positions
– Knowledge of different kinds of pressurized vessels e.g. heat exchangers, columns, reactors, filters and unpressurised storage tanks or silos is essential
– Previous experience and knowledge of pressure equipment design according to standards EN13445 and EN14015 as well as knowledge of pressure equipment directive (PED) and ASME standards is required
– Knowledge and experience of CAD and database tools are considered as an advantage
– Knowledge of different kind of loading and unloading stations in ports and railways is an advantage
– Experience of working as a technical specialist to purchasing of equipment and leading engineering teams is considered as an advantage
– Fluent English and Dutch, both written and spoken
– Good communication skills
After a temporary employment through dNM a permanent contract will be offered by our client.
We offer a versatile and challenging position in an international environment in one of the most demanding industrial areas in the world. This is a great opportunity to make a personal contribution to further development of a growing company in this region.
If you have any questions about this position contact us or send your resume to email@example.com