For our client Neste, a remarkable company in renewable products, we have a job opening for a maintenance engineer, located in Rotterdam (Maasvlakte). This plant produces renewable fuels. You will join the maintenance department.
The overall responsibility of the maintenance department is to maintain the plant and the supporting facilities according legal and industry standards in a cost efficient manner, amongst others:
-Ensure legal compliance
-Develop risk based and cost efficient preventative maintenance plans
-Analyse of failures from maintenance management system
-Initiate and support improvement activitiesThe role of the maintenance engineers are to develop, own and follow-up all activities in their discipline.
The maintenance engineer mechanical monitors the performance of all equipment in the discipline, maintains, reviews and updates all preventive maintenance plans ensuring legal compliance and their efficiency in line with overall business strategy. The maintenance engineer mechanical works together with the inspector to ensure monitoring and inspection are executed and findings are followed up.
The maintenance engineer provides assurance through effective performance measures about the condition of the equipment.
Responsibilities as a maintenance engineer
- Overall owner all preventative maintenance plans (ensures legal compliance, updates according industry standards)
- Reviews and measures effectiveness of all PM plans
- Provides a transparent overview of overall performance of equipment in their discipline (thought effective performance measures, KPI’s)
- Provides input in cost forecasting
- Leads and assists in technical troubleshooting activities such as RCFA’s
- Legal responsabilities for PGS 29 compliance
- Keeps Neste specifications up to date (JDS/JSS)
-At least an HBO level of working and thinking with minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
-Knowledge of related maintenance and engineering disciplines
-Knowledge of administrative processes
-Communication skills, communicating at various levels, from operations to management level
What we offer:
-An innovative and dynamic work environment;
-Opportunities for personal growth and development.
For more information you can contact Remco van Wijk, 0113-820201.