Process Design Engineer
For our client, an EPCM organisation, in the region of Zeeland we are looking for a Process Design Engineer.
The Process Design Engineer is responsible to ensure that the process design is delivered in time and scope. The close co-operation with project team members is one key element for delivering quality projects.
Tasks and responsibilities
– Perform technical design and ensure successful implementation of complex processes according to defined standards and work methods
– To contribute in sales process (scope and work-hours etc.)
– To continuously develop oneself towards Chief Process Design Engineer or Expert position
– To proactively collaborate and network inside NES and with client.
Education and Experience required
– B.Sc. or M.Sc in Chemical Engineering
– Professional experience in process design in chemical industry (8+ years)
– Fluent English and Dutch skills, both written and spoken
– Good communication skills
After a temporary employment through dNM a permanent contract will be offered by our client.
We offer a versatile and challenging position in an international environment in one of the most demanding industrial areas in the world. This is a great opportunity to make a personal contribution to further development of a growing company in this region.
If you have any questions about this position contact us or send your resume to email@example.com