dNM is looking for a Production Manager, region The Hague.
Our client is a manufacturer of valve operation systems such as mechanical valve interlocks, portable actuators and valve position indicators. They are the world’s largest interlock manufacturer, providing bespoke design solutions that protect people and property throughout the world. They are dedicated to getting people home safe and increasing overall plant safety and efficiency while doing so.
The Production Manager is responsible for supervising all manufacturing activities.
Your primary role is to ensure the correct planning, execution and quality of all orders being produced at the production facility of our client. You must ensure that manufacturing processes are running in accordance with the correct HSE standards with focus on quality, reliability, output and efficiency.
You will lead a team of mechanical operators who built/assemble our products, specifically dedicated to orders. A dedicated Team lead and assistant team lead are assigned, and will be fully supporting you in this role.
You will need to continuously optimize all working procedures, look at efficiency improvement in order to achieve the lowest cost and shortest lead times possible.
You are responsible for 5S, cleanliness and the overall conditions of our facility as a whole.
The minimum qualifications required to successfully perform the job.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the engineering / manufacturing industry
- Ability to lead people and achieve operational results.
- Ability to work under pressure, determined and able to influence at all levels
- Be credible, with an engaging communication style
- Fluent English speaking
- A well organised and structured approach to record keeping
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Able to accept responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office suite
- Experienced in working in and with operational teams
- Flexible and tenacious and powerful collaborator
- Ability to work in a dynamic fluid manufacturing environment
- Proven analytical & leadership skills
This position is for a permanent contract at our client. If you have any questions about this position contact us or send your resume to email@example.com